Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I was wrong...and I'm happy to admit it.

Dominating performance by Michigan State tonight, particularly by seniors Branden Dawson and Travis Trice, who both made it abundantly clear they had no intentions of ending their college careers without picking up a win over Michigan at Crisler. In fact, it may have been the best game Dawson has played in his college career. It seems that he hears the clock ticking and in the last few weeks has brought every ounce of his incredible (but sometimes somewhat untapped) talent to every game he's played since the Illinois debacle.
 
I thought Michigan might have about a gallon of gasoline left in its basketball fuel tank, but it turns out it's running on fumes and may have permanently stalled at the side of the road.

In my previous post, I expressed uncertainty over whether the Spartans had truly turned a corner after the Ohio State game. Well, last night's win over Michigan almost has me completely convinced that, yes, this team has turned that corner and could be poised for a strong finish to the regular season.

No comments:

Post a Comment