Friday, October 3, 2014

Look out for my archive blog posts! I know you can't wait!

I'm here to announce a new project that might be of interest to all two or three of my readers--and I don't know why this didn't occur to me before--I'm going back and re-publishing all of the old MSU sports posts that originally appeared in my Brainsplotch blog. These all were published between August 2008 and October 2011. I don't know how long this will take, but I've already started with two of my very first MSU sports blog posts from August 2008. So, if anyone is interested, click on the year "2008" in the far-right side bar if you're interested in my ramblings from six years ago. I hope that eventually this blog will run uninterrupted from 2008 to...whenever I stop doing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment