Saturday, November 2, 2013

T minus six hours

I've had a pit in my stomach for a few days now about this football game, which of course is completely ridiculous to any rational person, but I'm hardly rational when it comes to my alma mater's sports teams.

I have no idea what will happen today. I believe MSU has the better team, but that doesn't always determine the winner in any game. Often in college football, the game turns on which team makes the fewest mistakes. If one of these teams throws costly interceptions, has fumbles deep in its own end of the field, or special teams snafus, they could be in trouble. With the rainy, wet weather we've had in the Lansing area for days, the ball and the footing on the field could get a little slippery.

I'm having technical difficulties with this computer, to I'm signing off for now. Go State!

No comments:

Post a Comment