Thursday, October 31, 2013

Look who's going to the Michigan game...

...thanks to my familial connection, it looks like it's me. This was a most unexpected but pleasant surprise.

Of course, in my last post I said that I could never go to a Michigan State/Michigan football game because I might end up in jail. I'm here to pledge that I will absolutely be on my best behavior. I'll be humble in victory or gracious in defeat.

Since this will be my first ever Michigan football game, I will try to treat it equally as a sociological research study and an exciting sporting event.

The last time I saw an MSU/Michigan sporting event was the 2013 basketball game at Breslin, which was a resounding Spartan victory. I hope that whatever "good luck charm" I possess will be effective in this football game.

No comments:

Post a Comment