Friday, November 22, 2013

Off on vacation

I'll be on vacation in Orlando, Florida until the first week of December. I don't know if I'll get a chance to write in this blog, so farewell for now.
I'm still much more in a football mood than basketball, so my focus is much more on the MSU football team's final two games than it is on the hoops team's tournament in Brooklyn.
Northwestern might be the best 4-6 team in the country. Talk about a hard luck team. After I saw the 'Cats conference opener with Ohio State, I was convinced Northwestern was truly the main contender for the Legends Division title. Unfortunately, injuries and bad luck have plagued them ever since. Still, I expect Northwestern to give MSU a tussle tomorrow, but the Spartans should pull away in the second half for the win.
I'll be driving from Indiana to Georgia on Saturday, and won't see any college football, so I'll have to get updates on my phone and the car radio.
So unless I can write some blog posts via Android RAZR, as I'm doing now, farewell 'til we meet again, and as ever: Go Green.

No comments:

Post a Comment