Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Brawl at the Bres!


I've been anticipating this MSU/UM matchup for weeks, and it's become even bigger than I could have imagined. Am I nervous? Hell yes, I'm nervous! (And I'm not even playing). Am I excited? Hell yes, I'm excited. I don't know how I will concentrate on work today. I need to calm down. After all, it's only a game. Right?

On the Red Cedar Message Board, someone started a thread with the title (and I'm paraphrasing): "Breslin will not be a place for children on Tuesday".  This is true. I suspect the atmosphere will be wild, crazy, or as the young people might say: "hype". It will not be the type of atmosphere appropriate for anyone under the age of 16.

Well, it's back to work for me. I need to calm my nerves. We still have almost 14 hours until game time!

No comments:

Post a Comment