Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy New Year

This is an experiment: I am posting from my Droid Razr. On the final day of 2012, I am finally technologically advanced enough to be able to do this.
Full disclosure: I only saw about one minute of today's Minnesota basketball game. I was trying to get the house ready for company tonight and knew full well the game would be a distraction, so I periodically checked the score on my Droid. (No, Motorola is NOT paying me for product placement, but they should).
As I posted elsewhere, there's no reason to freak out about this MSU liss to Minnesota. The Gophers are a good team and beating them in the old barn on New Years Eve was a tall order for any team. Road wins will be especially hard to come by in the Big Ten this season, just ask Indiana who barely beat Iowa this afternoon.
I won't let the hoops loss get me down. I plan on having some adult beverages tonight among friends and enjoying the new year. I hope all of you do the same...and BE SAFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment