Saturday, February 11, 2012

Halftime: Michigan State 35, Ohio State 25

Good first half for MSU.  The defensive effort is solid, the MSU players are focused and intense, and Sullinger looks a little bit frustrated.  Here's hoping the Spartans can keep it up in the second half.  I fully expect the Buckeyes to come out strong in the second half and we'll have to see if the Spartans can match them.

I had no idea that Dan Dakich was the Jared Sullinger Fan Club president.  I'm not noticing these phantom fouls against Sullinger that aren't getting called, but I could be watching the game through green-tinted shades.

Twenty more minutes to play and it should be intense.  I maintain that it will be difficult for the Spartans to beat OSU at Value City Arena, but I love the effort they've displayed thus far.

No comments:

Post a Comment