Tuesday, December 8, 2015

Eighth annual Treasures From the Spartan Attic Big Ten Football Awards

For the eighth year in a row, I give out my much coveted Big Ten football awards. This is my list, and if I can ever find more time to spend on this blog in the next week or so, I'll elaborate further on why I chose these particular honorees. (Of course, I wrote exactly the same thing last year, and never did get back to "elaborate further").

Most Valuable Player: Connor Cook Michigan State

Best quarterback: Connor Cook, Michigan State


Best running back: Ezekiel Elliott, Ohio State

Best wide receiver: Aaron Burbridge, Michigan State

Best kicker: Griffin Oakes, Indiana

Best defensive linemen: Shilique Calhoun, Michigan State

Best linebacker: Joe Schobert, Wisconsin

Best defensive back: Desmond King, Iowa

Best punter: Sam Foltz, Nebraska

Coach of the Year: Kirk Ferentz, Iowa

No comments:

Post a Comment