Here's my wish list for tomorrow's MSU/Rutgers game, in no particular order:
1. Michael Geiger makes all of his field goal attempts (if he has any) and all extra point tries.
2. The Spartans' duct-taped-together secondary shows some cohesion, communication, and, most importantly, plays well. I'm concerned about what the reinstated Rutgers wide receiver Leonte Carroo does.
3. The Spartans don't fall asleep in the third quarter.
4. PLEASE NO MORE INJURIES!
5. The MSU offense plays consistently well throughout the game, and Dave Warner's play calling exhibits some creativity if and when it's needed.
6. Rutgers is reputed to have some good kick returners, an area where MSU has struggled to contain long returns. Please no special teams gaffes.
Though there has been no indication so far this season that this will happen, I'm going out on a limb and predicting that this will be the game that the Spartans cut loose and win going away. Make the final: Spartans 45, Rutgers 20.