Sunday, March 2, 2014

Resignation

I haven't posted since before the Michigan game, and things have gone downhill since then, reaching a nadir when MSU inexplicably lost to Illinois at home.
 
I don't know where MSU hoops is headed the rest of the season, but at this point the immediate future looks bleak. I don't want to completely give up hope, because there is still time left in the season, there are still games left to be played, and the health and cohesion of the players is still a real issue, but I am concerned about the direction this team is headed.
 
The Spartans play Iowa on Thursday, March 6, for what is the final home game of the season. I am willing to reserve judgment of this team until that game is played. If Michigan State can find a way to win, then maybe they have turned a corner and there is hope. But a loss to the Hawkeyes could be devastating.

No comments:

Post a Comment