Tuesday, December 10, 2013

Sixth Annual Treasures from the Spartan Attic Big Ten Football Awards

For the sixth year in a row, I give out my much coveted Big Ten football awards. This is my list, and if I can ever find more time to spend on this blog in the next week or so, I'll elaborate further on why I chose these particular honorees.

Most Valuable Player: Braxton Miller, Ohio State

Best quarterback: Braxton Miller, Ohio State

Best running back: Carlos Hyde, Ohio State

Best wide receiver: Jared Abbrederis, Wisconsin

Best kicker: Jeff Budzien, Northwestern

Best defensive linemen: Shilique Calhoun, Michigan State

Best linebacker: Ryan Shazier, Ohio State

Best defensive back: Darqueze Dennard, Michigan State

Best punter: Mike Sadler, Michigan State

Coach of the Year: Mark Dantonio, Michigan State


No comments:

Post a Comment