Monday, October 14, 2013

Hello, is there anybody out there?

Hi folks, I don't know if I have that many (if any) people reading my goofy blog, but if you're out there, I'd like to hear from you. What, if anything, do you like about the blog? What can I change? What else do you want to hear or read?

From the outset, I've wanted this to simply be a fan's observations of MSU sports, and I suppose in that I've been successful. This is not a place to go for recruiting information or in-depth analysis. It's just one guy's look at MSU fandom.

I apologize for the fact that I don't seem to have much time to devote to the blog, so the "Spartan attic" part of my mission has largely gone to the wayside. I have had ideas that I've wanted to expand upon, but haven't found the time to do so: such topics as games from my past that had an indelible impression; favorite Spartan athletes from the past; and maybe a few essays on the pieces of Michigan State memorabilia I have in my possession.

Anyway, if you're out there, let me know what you think. If you are at all interested in this blog, and there's a topic you'd like me to explore, or have any ideas whatsoever, feel free to let me know. I'm open to feedback from all one or two of you out there.

No comments:

Post a Comment