Monday, January 21, 2013

Finally back

It's been over two weeks since I wrote in this blog. I don't really have a good reason for NOT writing, I just haven't gotten around to it. Last time I was here, I proclaimed Michigan as the team to beat in the Big Ten, and I still stand by that. However, as should not be too surprising, there are plenty of teams that should make things interesting. MSU is 5-1 and just won a big home game against Ohio State. The Spartans are right where I assume Izzo likes them, just slightly under the radar. Other teams in the mix are Indiana, Minnesota, Ohio State, and those pesky Wisconsin Badgers, who seem to be perpetually downplayed at the beginning of each season but always seem to wreak havoc. I don't know how often I'll be posting in here during the hoops season. I don't think anyone needs my two-bit, blow-by-blow analysis of the season. For that, you're better served reading Joe Rexrode at the Detroit Free Press, Jim Comparoni at SpartanMag, or Jack Ebling at the Red Cedar Message Board/Spartan Tailgate. Those guys are the true experts in the field. But if you enjoy the sometimes hysterical ramblings of a fan, please stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment