Sunday, October 28, 2012

MSU/Wisconsin replay on Big Ten Network

I'm taking a break from the Detroit Tigers game and watching the Big Ten Network's replay of the MSU/Wisconsin game.

Something I forgot to mention in my previous post is that the Spartans' wide receivers have quietly improved, with Keith Mumphery and Tony Lippett in particular having some huge catches in the game-tying drive.

William Gholston had a good game and what a great hit on Montee Ball in the first play of overtime. Wisconsin's offense became anemic when Stave left the game.

Great catch by Bennie Fowler to win the game. After the rough year he has had, he deserved it.

Now I am enjoying watching the befuddled look on Bret Bielema's face after the Spartans won the game in overtime, similar to the look he had after the Rocket game last year. Also amusing are the shocked and dazed looks on the Wisconsin fans' faces.

Now I have switched back to the Tiger game to see that Buster "Peach Fuzz" Posey hit a home run to give the Giants a 3-2 lead. I need to remember the warm feeling of the MSU game to ward off possible depression from the Tigers woeful World Series performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment