Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Michigan State Spartans sports from a fan's perspective

Hello, my name is Mark and I'm a 1991 graduate of Michigan State University.  I am also a devoted follower of Spartan sports.

For the last three years, I have written another blog called "Brainsplotch," which was intended to be a catch-all type of blog chronicling my everyday musings and interests.  However, at the time I started Brainsplotch, in August 2008, the MSU football team began its second season under head coach Mark Dantonio.  The Spartans had the first, of what hopefully will become, many exciting seasons with Dantonio at the helm.  Caught up in the euphoria of the Spartans' best football season since 1999, Brainsplotch quickly became a de facto Spartan sports blog.

Now, finally, I have decided to venture out with a second blog devoted entirely to my personal thoughts and feelings about Michigan State sports. As with Brainsplotch, I will not pretend to be an expert and will not spend too much time analyzing such subjects as recruiting or strategy--I'll leave most of that to people who actually know what they are talking about.  I hope some of you Spartan fans out there in cyberspace will follow me on this journey.

No comments:

Post a Comment